Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Ok so like Breaking Dawn is coming out this Saturday!!! Omg i can't wait. It's the last book to THE best book series ever!!!! I have read all the books at least 5 times! haha i know i'm obsessed with them! I just can't get over how amazing these books are Stephenie Meyer is the BEST author ever!!! I'm going to the midnight release of the book this Friday at Barns & Noble. i can't wait it's going to be like a party there's going to be games and contests!!! and best of all i have one of my favorites cousins coming, Jane, and my friend, Reide, and my one of my favorites people in the world, Brittney!!!! I have to get to Barns & Noble really early on Thursday morning to get a wristband to get into the party. (They told me that people camp out just to get a ticket! Can you believe that?) so that means that i'm going at like 8 in the morning cuz they go on sale at 9. I'm so so so sad that this is the last book though!! i mean she could make so many more! why stop at 4? Well any ways i'll talk to ya soon and don't forget to get your copy of Breaking Dawn! :)

1 comments:

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

GO TEAM EDWARD! It's gonna be fun! I'm excited, nervous, sad, and scared to read the ending.... YAY!