Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jackson Hole to Flaming Gorge

k so this post is kinda late, but it's all about the awesome trip I went on about 2 weeks ago! First me and my family went with the Jacobsons down to Jackson Hole. We went river rafting and omg it was AMAZING!!!! I went every time down the snake river (which is a total of 8 or 9 times haha I lost count) It was so much fun!!! I'm so thankful that the Jacobsons let us come with them to there family reunion. so we stayed at Jackson Hole from Sunday to Tuesday after noon.
Then we went down to this camp ground that my dad found while he was atv-ing. it was so beautiful we camped right by the river. we only stayed at this camp ground for one night. but while we were there we went atv-ing down a amazing trail. we saw a buck and some other animals. So here's the worst part of the trip (well for me anyway) so my dad told me that there was enough water for me to take a quick shower. so i get in and get shampoo in my hair and then guess what happens! yeah you guessed it THE WATER RUNS OUT!!!! so i have shampoo in my hair and i'm all sticky from the soap and i have to get dressed and ride into town like that!! so after i got all rinsed off and the family got all ready to go we headed out on our 6 hour drive to Flaming Gorge. it was so boring cuz the whole ride there was just miles and miles of nothing! haha so me and Aubrie passed the time by taking weird pictures of each other. But we finally got to our family reunion at Flaming Gorge! it was so much fun seeing my family! it was kinda bad weather so i didn't go boating but i got to hang with my awesome cousins. haha me and my cousin that is like a giant, tyler, and my other cousin who is a football player, matt, played DDR in my tiny trailer! omg it was so funny!! our camp ground was walked on by the dinosaurs so i guess people have found fossils there before. i didn't believe it until we found one ourselves!!! we also found other amazing rocks. in the canyon a little ways from our camp ground we found a grave that was just there! it was the weirdest thing! its of a man who was murdered and his 2 children. this was an amazing trip and i'm so glad i got to go on it. me and my family had an awesome time and it was fun seeing our family again since we only get to see most of them once a year! well that's all for now:)

0 comments: